Industry Update: Growth and Supply Chain Impact
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, balloon manufacturers across the world are experiencing severe raw material shortages that are causing many production delays. These delays are industry-wide, impacting all manufacturers and distributors.
- Many products are currently backordered, with estimated shipping dates as far as six months out.
- Backordered product can be preordered to be shipped when it becomes available. Many backordered items have been removed from the website until they are back in stock, but are still available to preorder.
- These delays are expected to persist throughout the year, so order early to ensure you have your favorite products.
- The whole supply chain, including freight companies, continues to struggle to operate efficiently and has not been as predictable pre-COVID-19.
- Balloons are an element of a global supply chain, and many suppliers, both here in the U.S. and overseas that we don’t control, have been similarly hit, impacting their ability to deliver raw materials or services. This has been an ongoing issue in the past year.
- Current inventory lists are available upon request to assist in ordering.
- You can reach us at (800) 527-5554 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an inventory list, put in a preorder, or with any questions.